We are pleased to inform you that VT Markets will officially launch MetaTrader 5 on February 23, 2021, and the existing Metatrader 4 will not be affected in any way.
Clients can open a live MT5 trading account by selecting “MT5” in “Trading Platform Type” when registering a live account.
Download link for MetaTrader 5 desktop version:
Download link for MetaTrader 5 iPhone/iPad version:
Download MetaTrader 5 for Android version:
About MetaTrader 5：
[Desktop version login method]
At first, clients must apply for an MT5 live account on the official website and download the desktop version of MT5. Then searvh for [VT Markets Pty Ltd] in the trader, and use the existing account to log in. Please select the server [VTMarkets-Live] for live accounts, and [VTMarkets-Demo] for demo accounts.
[Mobile Version Login Method]
After downloading the mobile version, a Metatrader5 demo trading account will be automatically created. After the automatic creation, if you have already registered a live MT5 account, please searched for [VT Markets Pty Ltd] in the dealer, then you can directly use your existing account to log in. For live accounts, please select the server [VTMarkets-Live], for demo accounts, please select the server [VTMarkets-Demo].
If you have not yet registered for an MT5 account, please click [New Account], then click [Register a New Account] and follow the registration page on the official website to register, after successful registration, you can use your existing account to login.
To help clients better understand and use MetaTrader 5 easily, please refer to the following introduction:
1. MetaTrader 5 trading software provides clients with the most powerful trading experience in the mainstream financial market. The software also offers one-sided positions for exchanges and locking functions for established Forex trading (multiple positions are allowed per financial instrument, including reverse and simultaneous positions).
2. MetaTrader 5 software also allows the use of EA trading and trading signals to automate trades.
3. The MetaTrader 5 chart system includes 21 time periods, from one minute to one month. This diversity of time periods allows determining short-term price fluctuations base on long-term price trends. MetaTrader 5 provides more than 80 built-in technical indicators and analytical objects to achieve the most detailed price analysis.
4. MetaTrader 5 trading software provides advanced financial trading functions, as well as more advanced technical analysis and basic analysis tools, such as financial news and economic calendars, which can also be used to forecast the price dynamics of MetaTrader 5 financial trading instruments. Analysis of different economic indicators, overview of financial reports from international news agencies, forecasting the movement and impact of Forex stock prices. The entire software system also provides traders with advanced algorithmic and group trading tools.
1. If you have any questions regarding the use of the MetaTrader 5, you can view the User Guide in the Help section after logging in to the MetaTrader 5 trading platform.
2. At present, there is no MetaTrader 5 installation software under the Mac OS operating system. If you want to install it, you need to build a virtual windows system environment first, but its stability cannot be guaranteed.
VT Markets will continue to provide more diversified and quality trading services and customer experience through brand upgrades and product innovations!
Thank you for choosing VT Markets as your broker and have a great day!
If you would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact [email protected].